Wednesday 29 May 2013

It All Starts Here!

いらっしぁいませ!
Hello! To start, a little about me and my blog!~
My name is Jazmin! I am a photography degree student in Plymouth in the UK, but my real passion is Japan. I love the culture, the fashion, and most importantly the Language! I am learning Japanese at the moment, but my hope is next summer to go there for a month on a summer course to learn more practically, then in a few years move there for a year to complete a full language course, once I can afford it of course. I know this is a HUGE dream but I am dead-set on this happening, and that is where this blog comes in! I want to keep myself motivated, and keep up with my language learning until I reach Japan! I'm going to collect language resources here, make my own mini lessons and reference posts, write up the steps towards my plans and write about interesting snippets of Japanese culture. I also want to keep this blog going when I reach Japan, which is such an exciting thing for me!

I hope to keep this blog interesting, and any corrections on language are always welcome! I'm glad to have you along for the journey, and hope to make new friends along the way too!

Don't be afraid to get in contact, you can email me at manaphii@hotmail.co.uk, I have a tumblr roverandomness.tumblr.com, or you can follow my twitter twitter.com/roverandomness !
Also for those interested, check out my Photography Page, Kirin Studios!

No comments:

Post a Comment