Monday 17 November 2014

久しぶり!(Long time no see!)

Well hello everyone! It has been a long time, hasn't it?

Seems I got so caught up in things I rather started to neglect this blog again... I even have so many unpublished drafts that a lot of them are a little outdated now which is a shame!

A lot has happened in these few months though, most notably, my month in Japan (Which, as expected, completely flew by!) so really I have an awful lot to talk about on here, and hopefully I can get back into the habit of blogging again, though I now have a completely full time job! I have decided to aim for fortnightly blog posts, which I hope will be achievable, though I haven't set a day just yet as my days off are actually quite sporadic, though I'm anticipating that it will be Fridays.

So, maybe you are wondering what I got up to in Japan? I actually kept a daily instagram whilst I was there, with little stories of what I got up to, so hopefully my next few blogs will be talking a bit about that and the sort of things I got upto in Yokohama. I'm also going to work on a few drafts that aren't outdated to mix things up a bit, hopefully I can keep motivated this time, so keep an eye out for me!

'Til next time~ またね〜

No comments:

Post a Comment