Saturday 22 June 2013

New Job!

So a couple of weeks ago I finally got a job, now I can start saving for real for Japan! This is so exciting, although the job is surprisingly hard, and after every shift I'm so tired!
I've only really worked a few training shifts so far so I haven't earned a whole lot yet, but I will be working pretty much full time over the summer so this should help such a huge chunk of what I need to save by this time next year. I know it will get a lot harder in September when I start the final year of my degree and my dissertation, but I am going to work super hard over the summer to make sure I don't fail that, too!

Just a small update on my life, really. Posts may be even more far between now, I need to make up some kind of schedule I guess, and find time to write posts whenever I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment